In India and World History, on 19 June, important historical events which have been recorded forever in the pages of history. Aung San Suu, a statesman, diplomat, writer and Nobel laureate, who was imprisoned for several years and being interned in the house, emerged as a symbol of freedom in the world, born on 19 June 1945.
Important events of 19 June
- 1269 – King Louis of France issued a decree for all Jews to wear a badge of shame.
- 1843 – Karl Marx married today, author and sociologist of ‘Das Capital‘.
- 1865 – Union General Graner liberates all the slaves of Texas.
- 1910 – First time Fathers Day was celebrated in Washington Spokane.
- 1921 – Christians of Turkey and Palestine sign a friendship agreement against Jews.
- 1933 – The Austrian government bans Nazi organizations
- 1945 – Despite being imprisoned for several years and being interned in the house, Aung San Suu Kyi, who emerged as a symbol of freedom in the world, was born on today.
- 1948 – The Soviet Union closed the roads leading west to Berlin.
- 1961 – Kuwait announces independence from England.
- 1968 – 50,000 people performed for economic justice under the leadership of Martin Luther King.
- 1981 – India successfully launches Apple satellite
- 1982 – Hezbollah kidnapped President of Beirut University by attacking the terrorist.
- 1987 – Louis IV was crowned as the King of France.
- 1991 – The Soviet Union liberated Hungary from its occupation
- 1994 – Ernesto Samper becomes President of Columbia
- 1996 – Famous umpire Dicky Bird Reserved lifetime membership of MCC.
- 2012 – The Supreme Court of Pakistan has declared disqualified Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani guilty of contempt for the post from April 26.
Read more: Important events of 18 June
Born on 19 June
- 1922 – Niels Bohr, Danish physicist, Nobel laureate
- 1945 – Aung San Suu Kyi, Myanmar (Burma) politician, Nobel laureate
- 1947 – Famous British-Indian writer and novelist Salman Rushdie was born.
- 1948 – Okram Ibobi Singh / Male / Politician / India
- 1962 – Ashish Vidyarthi / Male / Actor / India
- 1970 – Indian leader and Member of Parliament of India Rahul Gandhi was born on June 19, 1970.
Died on 19 June
- 1949 – Syed Zafarul Hasan, Indian philosopher and academic
- 2013 – James Gandolfini / Male / Actor / United States
National/International Holidays and Observations List
- World Ethnic Day – International Day
- World sickle cell day -World Sickle Cell Day 19 June