Today, in the history of today, i.e. professional boxer Muhammad Ali and former Union Minister Gopinath Munde died on 3 June. Many other such important incidents have come down in the history of foreign countries and today take a look at them again.
Important events of 3 June
- Rabindranath Tagore was awarded the knighthood title in 1915 by the British Government.
- Gandhiji was chaired by the Hindi Sahitya Sammelan in Indore in 1918, and in the same way, it was considered as the Hindi language by a resolution passed.
- The United Nations established the Relief and Rehabilitation Administration in 1943.
- In the British Raj Lord Mountbatten, the last Viceroy of India announced the partition of India in 1947.
- Singapore was declared a self-governing state in 1959.
- A private aircraft of Air France “Boeing 707” was crashed in 1962 when flying to Paris’s Orly Airport.
- In the year 1994, the name ‘Bharat Sahayat Manch’ was renamed as Bharat Sahayak Club.
- Kosovo peace Scheme Approved by Yugoslavia in 1999
- Egyptian President Husni Mubarak was elected president for the fourth consecutive time in 1999.
- Ken Ford became NASA’s space exploration panel leader in 2004.
- France reiterated support for India’s claim in the Security Council in 2005.
- President of Telangana Rashtra Samiti Chandra Shekhar Rao resigned on his resignation after the 2008 defeat in the by-election.
- The Central Government withdrew the refund granted on cement export in 2008.
- American Space Agency NASA’s Discovery Vehicle with the Japanese Laboratory, reached the International Space Station in 2008.
Read more: Important events of 2 June
Born on 3 June
- One of the top producers of modern Hindi literature, Balkrishna Bhatt was born in 1844.
- Haridas Sharda, a famous educationist, politician, social reformer, jurist and author of India, was born in 1867.
- Famous politician and politician of Mysore (Karnataka) M. was born in 1895.
- Indian politician M Karunanidhi was born in 1924.
- Indian politician George Fernandes was born in 1930.
- Ruma Pal, born in 1941, is the famous woman judge of India.
- Film composer Ilayaraja was born in 1943.
- Indian actress Sarika Thakur was born in 1962.
Died on 3 June
- The first poet, Gyanpeeth Award, passed away in 1901.
- Tribhuvan Das Krishbhai Patel, father of ‘White Revolution‘, died in 1994.
- Bihar’s Chief Minister and freedom fighter Krishna Balbhah Sahay died in 1974.
- The inventor of the Hovercraft aircraft, Christopher Cockerell, died in 1999.
- Former Union Minister Gopinath Munde died in a road accident today on the same day in 2014.
- Former American professional boxer Muhammad Ali died in 2016.